I got this from "500 Low-Carb Recipes". It does taste somewhat like Caesar but without the clean up, fuss and has less fat. I'm posting ingredients like the cookbook says but I never measure anything and I use what I have on hand. I do let the garlic marinate in the oil. I just add whatever salad goods straight to the bowl then follow the directions for tossing and adding the other ingredients.
- Crush the clove of garlic, cover it with the oil and set aside.
- Wash and dry lettuce, chop all vegtables and combine.
- Pour the garlic flavored oil over the salad and toss until every leaf is coated.
- Sprinkle on the lemon juice and toss again. Sprinkle on the Worcestershire sauce and toss again. Finally, sprinkle on the parmesan and toss again.
- Top with tomatoes and serve.