1 hr 27 mins
1 hr 12 mins
A cinnamon cookie treat for low carbers or people allergic to wheat flour. Cooking time includes the chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on
- 2medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- 3Add about half the flour, the 1 cup Splenda, the egg, vanilla, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
- 4Beat until thoroughly combined.
- 5Beat in the remaining flour.
- 6Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- 7Combine the 2 tablespoons Splenda and the cinnamon in a small bowl.
- 8Shape dough into 1 inch balls (should make about 30 balls).
- 9Roll balls in the Splenda-cinnamon mix and place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Snickerdoodles
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.6
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 149.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: