Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice and easy change of pace from tossed salads and a good low carb accompaniment for BBQ chicken that the whole family likes!
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard or 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute (or equivalent sugar substitute)
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Place coleslaw in a large bowl, sprinkle with the diced onion.
- Whisk remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over coleslaw mix and toss to combine. Allow slaw to sit for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld. Serve and enjoy!