Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you are on a high protein, low carb diet this is a good recipe. It tastes good even if your not on the diet.
- 7 ounces raw shrimp, peeled
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 carrot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- non-fat cooking spray (butter flavor)
- Heat skillet and coat with cooking spray.
- When skillet is hot, put vegetables and soy sauce in pan, stirring often.
- After about 5 minutes, add the shrimp, cook until shrimp are done.
We really liked this! I made it for 2, and used 1 T butter to saute the vegetables. I cut the carrots in very thin slices, and added a handful of fresh peapods and a t of oyster sauce. It was so easy to make and very good!! We served this on toasted french bread with a simple green salad. Yummy! Thanks, Elizabeth!
As a diabetic I have to watch Carbs as well as sugar. Usually that makes for some bland meals. But this one is very flavorfull thans to the garlic which I love. I didn't have any geen onion on had so substitued chopped white onion and it was just as good.
Found myself alone for dinner tonight. This was easy and tasted very good. Thanks!