Top Review by nortonsmom
excellent!! never made aioli before but I think this made it-also cukes and pepper where a nice touch=left the tomatoe out...this was really good. I've made it twice so far and its staying in the summer rotation!
- 1 lb medium shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning (optional)
- seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam or boil shrimp until pink and then plunge into ice water to stop additional cooking.
- For Aioli Mayo, mix together: sourcream, mayonnaise, garlic, parsley and lemon juice.
- In a medium bowl, toss shrimp and veggies together.
- Add enough of the Aioli to hold the shrimp salad together.
- Add seasoned salt to taste.
- (Optional: Add Old Bay Seasoning) Chill and serve.