Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very yummy and easy to do!!
- 2 lbs shrimp, shelled and cleaned
- 3 medium green peppers, cleaned and sliced
- 1 large yellow sweet onion, sliced
- 2 jalapenos, de-seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- add all spices together.
- put shrimp in a bowl; add garlic and 1/4 cup olive oil.
- add spice mixture reserving 1 tablespoons.
- chop onion, green peppers, jalapenos.
- coat skillet with 1/4 cup olive oil heat on med high heat, add onion saute until onion starts to soften,.
- add bell peppers and jalapenos, cook 3 minute.
- Add remaining tablespoon spice saute till tender transfer to a bowl.
- Heat skillet add shrimp saute for about 3-4 minutes.
- add veggies back in and finish cooking.
- Serve with tortillas, cheese, sour cream, or what ever you would like.