Chef susan from Sandpoint,Idaho's Note:
These are low carb little Jewels. Recipe comes from Laura Dolson at about.com If you miss crackers on a low carb diet you are going to be happy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 325 f.
- 2Combine all ingredients until you form a ball.
- 3with your hands roll dough into a log cylinder about 1.5 inches in diameter.
- 4slice with a sharp knife about 3-4 a inch.
- 5place rolls on parchment paper, leaving enough room to flatten.
- 6flatten into 2 inch circles.
- 7bake for 14-18 minutes until golden brown makes approimately 24 crackers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Sesame Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 103.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g