Recipe by Mercy
This was another staple when I was low carbing. You can change the level of spice by choosing a spicy sausage or hot pork rinds. They are very good with mustard or salsa.
Top Review by kaemurphy
This was perfect! I love the low carb and I didn't spoil it. I also made a sauce with mayo, wasabi and a splash of hot sauce. This was perfect. I didn't have peppers but I will add some next time. You can also spice it up by using spicier sausage and the hot pork rinds. This is a keeper! Thank you so much!!
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1⁄2 cup pork rind, crushed to a powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup chopped jalapeno peppers or 1⁄4 cup banana pepper (optional)
- 6 hardboiled egg, peeled and dry
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients (except eggs) together until thoroughly blended (it is best to use your hands).
- Divide the meat mixture into sixths and pat out one piece in your hand and mold it around one of the eggs.
- Repeat with remaining eggs and meat.
- Place them all on a baking sheet or in a baking pan and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.