1/1 Photo of Low Carb Scalloped Zucchini
1 hr 15 mins
A satisfying altenative to scalloped potatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Boil the zucchini in salted water for 5 minutes and then drain really well and pat dry.
- 3Mix the egg, cottage cheese, onion, diced ham, parsley, salt and garlic powder together.
- 4Spray a 2 quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray and then layer 1/3 of the zucchini in the bottom.
- 5Layer 1/2 of the cheesy ham mixture over the zucchini and continue layering until finished off with a top layer of zucchini.
- 6Spread the uncooked bacon out over the top and bake for 1 hour at 350°F.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Scalloped Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.9
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 98.6 mg
- Sodium 1249.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 20.3 g