1/4 Photos of Low Carb Sausage, Mushroom and Chicken Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
This hearty and delicious dish tastes similar to chicken and dressing. I am certain that this would be terrific with turkey also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the sausage with the celery, onion and mushrooms.
- 2Stir the softened cream cheese into the sausage mixture until well blended.
- 3Coarsely chop the cooked cauliflower.
- 4Mix all ingredients and spread in a greased 9"x13" baking dish.
- 5If desired, dust the top with paprika.
- 6Bake, covered with foil, at 350º for about 30 minutes.
- 7Uncover and bake until hot and bubbly and top is lightly browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Sausage, Mushroom and Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.3
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 141.2 mg
- Sodium 686.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 32.5 g