This hearty and delicious dish tastes similar to chicken and dressing. I am certain that this would be terrific with turkey also.
- Brown the sausage with the celery, onion and mushrooms.
- Stir the softened cream cheese into the sausage mixture until well blended.
- Coarsely chop the cooked cauliflower.
- Mix all ingredients and spread in a greased 9"x13" baking dish.
- If desired, dust the top with paprika.
- Bake, covered with foil, at 350º for about 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until hot and bubbly and top is lightly browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.