This salmon recipe comes out nice and moist. The sauce gives it a luxurious flavor that is creamy and flavorful but does not over power the salmon, it compliments it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk sour cream,table cream, dill, verde salsa, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard together in large bowl until well blended.
- 2Preheat oven to 400º F; while waiting, spray baking sheet with nonstick fat-0free cooking spray.
- 3Place salmon, skin side down on baking sheet.
- 4Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper, then spread with sauce made in Step 1.
- 5Bake salmon until opaque in center, or about 20 minutes. For best results, do not over bake.
- 6Instead of baking at 400 degrees you may want to just put the oven on broil for 20 minutes with salmon on center rack. Check it every 5 minutes to make sure not too brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Salmon With Cream Salsa Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (542 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 768.7
- Calories from Fat 429
- Total Fat 47.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 249.8 mg
- Sodium 675.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 74.4 g