Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This salmon recipe comes out nice and moist. The sauce gives it a luxurious flavor that is creamy and flavorful but does not over power the salmon, it compliments it.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 3 tablespoons verde salsa (green )
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- Whisk sour cream,table cream, dill, verde salsa, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard together in large bowl until well blended.
- Preheat oven to 400º F; while waiting, spray baking sheet with nonstick fat-0free cooking spray.
- Place salmon, skin side down on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper, then spread with sauce made in Step 1.
- Bake salmon until opaque in center, or about 20 minutes. For best results, do not over bake.
- Instead of baking at 400 degrees you may want to just put the oven on broil for 20 minutes with salmon on center rack. Check it every 5 minutes to make sure not too brown.