Recipe by Bad Barb
I have made salmon patties for over 25 years and finally discovered the "secret ingredient" - lemon pepper. The aroma and flavor can't be beat.
Top Review by transam96
Salmon bones are very soft and loaded with minerals such as calcium and magnesium. Eating them is great for bone density. It is very effective for young children when their long bones are growing.
- 453.59 g can pink salmon or 453.59 g can red salmon
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 59.14 ml onion, chopped
- 1 slice low-carb bread
- 9.85 ml lemon pepper seasoning, approximately
Directions See How It's Made
- Pick through salmon taking out bones and skin; break up chunks with fork.
- Beat eggs with fork; add to salmon.
- Put half slice of low carb bread in food processor and pulse until crumbly.
- Add bread and onion to salmon-egg mixture.
- Mix lightly.
- Spray frypan with vegetable spray (Pam).
- Make 4 patties and place in frypan.
- Sprinkle liberally with lemon pepper seasoning (very important ingredient for flavor).
- Fry patties lightly, flip and fry other side, approximately 10-15 minutes total.