Bad Barb's Note:
I have made salmon patties for over 25 years and finally discovered the "secret ingredient" - lemon pepper. The aroma and flavor can't be beat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pick through salmon taking out bones and skin; break up chunks with fork.
- 2Beat eggs with fork; add to salmon.
- 3Put half slice of low carb bread in food processor and pulse until crumbly.
- 4Add bread and onion to salmon-egg mixture.
- 5Mix lightly.
- 6Spray frypan with vegetable spray (Pam).
- 7Make 4 patties and place in frypan.
- 8Sprinkle liberally with lemon pepper seasoning (very important ingredient for flavor).
- 9Fry patties lightly, flip and fry other side, approximately 10-15 minutes total.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Salmon Patties
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.5
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 165.1 mg
- Sodium 111.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning