Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got the high carb version from a friend in Fl.I have tweaked it to suit my low carb needs.Look for garlic and herb flavoered tortillas.I just found them.It really tastes great!!!
- 1 low-carb tortilla
- 2 teaspoons cream cheese
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1 slice turkey breast (deli)
- 1 slice roast beef (deli)
- dried oregano or italian seasoning
- 1 leaf green leaf lettuce, and any other desired toppings
- Spread cream cheese on tortilla.
- Sprinkle seasoning on cream cheese.
- Place remaining ingredients as dersired.
- Roll up and enjoy!
Yum! This is a clear winner here! I had everything on hand, and this was so delish, I can't even imagine why this wasn't reviewed before. I used a lower-fat cheese, because that's what I had on hand, but other then that, stayed true to the recipe. I can see adding some fresh tomatoes would be a great addition too, but not necessary. Thanks for a lovely lunch, and will be making it again! Made for Naked Recipe Tag Game September 2012