Recipe by Superfreaky
There is always some of this in my fridge! Amazing for low carbers who miss rice.
Top Review by oelkesm
So yummy! I had Miracle Rice on hand (still made of Shiratake) and used one 8oz bag for my husband and I. I added a little salt and pepper to taste, and one thing great about this recipe is that you can throw just about any amount of broccoli and ham in and it comes out delicious. Thanks for the recipe! I will definitely make this again.
- 10 ounces diced ham (optional)
- 16 ounces broccoli
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces tofu shirataki noodles, dried and finely chopped
- garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Simmer vegetables/meat in the butter and bouillon until cooked.
- Make shirataki rice: open packages and rinse WELL. Dry with paper towels. Chop into rice size with food processor.
- Add shirataki to pan.
- Add cheeses and melt.
- Spice to taste.
- Stir and let flavors mix for a few minutes.