Recipe by Sue Lau
This is great. Use it on other meats as well! It has really saved my bbq tooth when cutting carbs.
Top Review by MixingItAllUp
I made ribs and baked them in the oven, which resulted in tender, juicy ribs with a delicious coating that pleased the whole family. The spices went so well together, and everyone was licking their fingers and going back for more until they were gone! Guess you could say that we loved them, and we will be having them again!
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder