Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great. Use it on other meats as well! It has really saved my bbq tooth when cutting carbs.
Make and share this Low Carb Rib Rub recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
- Rub meat thoroughly with mixture several hours before using.
I made ribs and baked them in the oven, which resulted in tender, juicy ribs with a delicious coating that pleased the whole family. The spices went so well together, and everyone was licking their fingers and going back for more until they were gone! Guess you could say that we loved them, and we will be having them again!
I made this on my ribs and slow baked them tightly wrapped in foil at 250 degrees until tender. I then finished them on the grill basted in my low carb barbecue sauce. (We like using both dry and wet). The dry rub was great! Thank you.