Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is NOT a no carb but lower than most raw, uncooked relish. I always get asked for my recipe on this no matter where I serve it. Quick, easy and great for those what do I bring luncheons! Due to the high acid content it will be good in the fridge for a week. However, it is a pleaser dish and never lasts 24 hours. I fix double and hide a dish in the back of the fridge.
- 453.59 g raw cranberries, washed well
- 236.59-473.18 ml pecans or 236.59-473.18 ml walnuts
- 8 stalk celery (I just use an entire head)
- 1 apple, chopped tart is best
- 118.29 ml Splenda granular
- 170.09 g sugar-free orange marmalade
- 29.58-88.74 ml frozen orange juice concentrate (optional)
- 1.23-2.46 ml cinnamon
- 0.59 ml ground cloves
- Place the washed raw cranberries into a food processor.
- Pulse until chopped finely and place into a large bowl.
- Next put pecans into the processor and chop coursely.
- Place them into the bowl with the cranberries.
- Do the same with the celery, chop and add to the bowl.
- Chop your apple finely on a cutting board. DO NOT use the processor.
- Add the apple to the bowl and stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Chill over night or at least for a few hours before serving.
- Serve with poultry, breakfast toast, cereals, or anything a nice tart bit is good with.