This is NOT a no carb but lower than most raw, uncooked relish. I always get asked for my recipe on this no matter where I serve it. Quick, easy and great for those what do I bring luncheons! Due to the high acid content it will be good in the fridge for a week. However, it is a pleaser dish and never lasts 24 hours. I fix double and hide a dish in the back of the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces raw cranberries, washed well
- 1 -2 cup pecans or 1 -2 cup walnuts
- 8 stalks celery (I just use an entire head)
- 1 apple, chopped tart is best
- 1/2 cup Splenda granular
- 6 ounces sugar-free orange marmalade
- 2 -6 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate (optional)
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1Place the washed raw cranberries into a food processor.
- 2Pulse until chopped finely and place into a large bowl.
- 3Next put pecans into the processor and chop coursely.
- 4Place them into the bowl with the cranberries.
- 5Do the same with the celery, chop and add to the bowl.
- 6Chop your apple finely on a cutting board. DO NOT use the processor.
- 7Add the apple to the bowl and stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- 8Chill over night or at least for a few hours before serving.
- 9Serve with poultry, breakfast toast, cereals, or anything a nice tart bit is good with.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Carb Raw Cranberry Relish
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free orange marmalade