1/2 Photos of Low Carb Raw Coconut Brownie Balls
1 hr 15 mins
Chef #46273230's Note:
This recipe is my own creation. I had a raw brownie recipe that I adored, but when I adopted low-carb eating habits, I had to forgo them. So I devised a recipe that included coconut & coconut oil instead. These are dense, very rich, very chocolatey, but not very sweet. I hope you enjoy them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1/2 cup flaked unsweetened coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup hershey's extra-dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 12 (3 1/2 g) packages Truvia (artificial sweetener)
- 1/4 cup flaked unsweetened coconut, toasted
- 1 (3 1/2 g) packet Truvia (artificial sweetener)
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 1First, toast your coconut in a 350 degree oven, stirring often. Remove when your coconut is golden brown & then cool.
- 2Put walnuts in a food processor & process on low until they are pulverized & resemble coarse sand.
- 3Add the next five ingredients & process until completely blended & the mixture clumps together.
- 4Using a one inch scoop or two tablespoons, portion mixture onto a cookie sheet in 14 balls. Refrigerate until firm, about an hour.
- 5If desired, roll ball in hands to make more symmetrical. Put remaining 1/4 cup coconut, packet of Truvia & tiny pinch of salt in ziplock bag, shaking to combine.
- 6Put all 14 balls in the ziplock bag at once and shake to evenly distribute coconut coating.
- 7Store these raw coconut brownie balls covered in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Raw Coconut Brownie Balls
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.7
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: