Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I have been following the South Beach plan and when the holidays arrived I needed to find something I could take to parties. It only tastes sinful.
- 1 cup thin sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- Prep a springform pan with the soft butter and press almonds to the sides and bottom.
- In mixer add ingredients in order and whip well. Pour into prepped pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes, until golden and cracked. Let cool.
- Add raspberries, Splenda and cornstarch to a saucepan, bring to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer until thickened. Let cool.
- Add raspberry topping to cooled cheesecake and chill before serving.