Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I have been following the South Beach plan and when the holidays arrived I needed to find something I could take to parties. It only tastes sinful.
- Prep a springform pan with the soft butter and press almonds to the sides and bottom.
- In mixer add ingredients in order and whip well. Pour into prepped pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes, until golden and cracked. Let cool.
- Add raspberries, Splenda and cornstarch to a saucepan, bring to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer until thickened. Let cool.
- Add raspberry topping to cooled cheesecake and chill before serving.