Sue Lau's Note:
I like this because it is low carb and there are so few things Mexican to eat on low carb. Sometimes I like to top it with a fried egg and have it for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt one teaspoon of butter in a skillet and add tortilla.
- 2Place shredded cheese on one half of tortilla and when tortilla softens, fold top half over it.
- 3Add the other teaspoon of butter to the pan and flip the tortilla with your spatula, just like a grilled cheese.
- 4When it browns, serve it with sour cream and salsa on top.
- 5For breakfast, top tortilla with a fried egg and a little more salsa if you like.
- 6Otherwise just serve it plain.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.9
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 230.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: