Recipe by AnnieGirl
Delicious version of the Starbuck's latte but without all the carbs. You can adjust the cream to coffee ratio to your own tastes.
Top Review by Michelle Norvell Knighten
I googled this because I wanted a low carb option to still be able to enjoy my pumpkin spice latte's .... I made it the first time with the cream- it was a bit too rich for me, and made my tummy hurt. So.... I did half the cream, and half milk.... I plan on replacing the milk with the hood carb control coffee, but all and all I am super pleased with the outcome! Very tasty!
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 3⁄4 cup strong brewed hot coffee
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 dash nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine heavy cream and pumpkin in a saucepan over medium heat and stir constantly. Stir in Splenda and spices. Heat just until boiling.
- Pour mixture into blender and process on high for 20 seconds (be careful!).
- Pour into a large cup, add coffee, and enjoy!