Recipe by Jaime63
So tasty you won't feel like you're missing out on anything! Even my non-dieting family loves it...
Top Review by HeidiSue
I had high hopes for this as I love pumpkin pie, but it just didn't do it for me. Maybe I messed it up, I added extra splenda because it wasn't sweet enough. And, I didn't have pumpkin pie spice so I added 1/2 tsp. of ginger and 1/2 tsp. of ground cloves and the cinnamon. It didn't seem like it was cooked long enough and I didn't realize it until I had already cut into it. I thought the nuts would be all toasted but they weren't. Sorry.
- 1 (16 ounce) canunsweetened pumpkin
- 2 packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- cinnamon, to taste
- pumpkin pie spice, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush nuts or run through food processor and press into the bottom of a pyrex or metal pie plate.
- Set aside.
- Beat pumpkin, cream cheese, Splenda, and spices together in a large bowl.
- Make sure you beat well so that all of the cream cheese is well blended.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool at room temp to prevent cracking.
- Serve with freshly whipped cream sweetened with Splenda, if desired.