Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I could eat this stuff for any meal it's so dang good; especially as dessert.
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1⁄8 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free maple syrup
- Dump all the ingredients into 1 bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes.
i made exactly as directed and it's the consistency of melted cream cheese. pretty gross really. i nuked it for 2 1/2 min, it was bubbling but never solidified. it tastes ok i guess, but i wouldn't make it again as written. i'm thinking some ingredients are missing, mainly an egg. if you change the recipe let me know. i'll try again and re-rate it.