1 hr 5 mins
I made this last year for Thanksgiving and everyone has requested it again for this year...even the "non-lo-carbers". I found it on the Atkins Website. Only 6 net carbs per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1Heat oven to 325°F.
- 2Spray 8" X 3" deep cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Line with parchment or wax paper, spray paper.
- 4Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 5Add pumpkin, Splenda, vanilla, cinnamon and ginger;Beat until smooth.
- 6Beat in one egg at a time until combined.
- 7Pour batter into pan.
- 8Place cake pan in a roasting pan and pour boiling water around the outside of the pan until the water level reaches half way up the side.
- 9Bake 42-45 minutes or until cake is set in the center.
- 10Turn the oven off, crack the oven door and let stand in oven for 15 minutes.
- 11Remove pan from water bath and transfer to cooling rack; cool completely.
- 12Run knife around edge of cake, cover and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- 13To remove cake, dip bottom of pan in hot water for a few seconds to loosen.
- 14Place serving platter over top and invert.
- 15Remove paper, garnish, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.6
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 130.7 mg
- Sodium 240.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g