Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this last year for Thanksgiving and everyone has requested it again for this year...even the "non-lo-carbers". I found it on the Atkins Website. Only 6 net carbs per serving.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Spray 8" X 3" deep cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Line with parchment or wax paper, spray paper.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add pumpkin, Splenda, vanilla, cinnamon and ginger;Beat until smooth.
- Beat in one egg at a time until combined.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Place cake pan in a roasting pan and pour boiling water around the outside of the pan until the water level reaches half way up the side.
- Bake 42-45 minutes or until cake is set in the center.
- Turn the oven off, crack the oven door and let stand in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from water bath and transfer to cooling rack; cool completely.
- Run knife around edge of cake, cover and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- To remove cake, dip bottom of pan in hot water for a few seconds to loosen.
- Place serving platter over top and invert.
- Remove paper, garnish, and enjoy!