Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
From The Complete Idiot's Guide to Quick & Easy Low Carb Meals. Per Serving: 73 calories, 4g protein, 8g carbs, 4g fiber, 4 net carbs, 4g fat, 1g sat fat, 3mg cholesterol, 397mg sodium
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke bottoms, drained (about 6 bottoms)
- 1⁄3 cup dried prosciutto
- 1⁄3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat the broiler.
- Arrange artichoke bottoms on baking tray, concave side up, and distribute diced prosciutto among the bottoms.
- Add parmesan cheese over prosciutto.
- Drizzle each artichoke with olive oil and dust with a pinch of oregano.
- Broil on high rack for 3 min or until cheese begins to melt and oil bubbles.