Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is better the next day after it sits and soaks, so plan ahead and reheat with the meal.
- 1 cup textured vegetable protein (TVP)
- 1 1⁄3 cups crushed pork rinds
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon sage
- garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the celery and onions in butter in large skillet until transparent.
- Add mushrooms, broth and sage and then bring to boil.
- Add texturized vegetable protein and pork rinds.
- Add garlic salt and pepper and then remove from heat.
- Let it absorb and then refrigerate.
- This can be eaten the same day but is better the next day.