Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is better the next day after it sits and soaks, so plan ahead and reheat with the meal.
Make and share this Low Carb Poultry Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup textured vegetable protein (TVP)
- 1 1⁄3 cups crushed pork rinds
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon sage
- garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the celery and onions in butter in large skillet until transparent.
- Add mushrooms, broth and sage and then bring to boil.
- Add texturized vegetable protein and pork rinds.
- Add garlic salt and pepper and then remove from heat.
- Let it absorb and then refrigerate.
- This can be eaten the same day but is better the next day.