Recipe by SEvans
Very simple to make - and tastes incredible. THis recipe is pictured with my Shrimp and Bean Sprouts - an awesome combination and carb conscious as well.
- 2 cups thin strips pork (any cut)
- 2 cups whole frozen green beans
- 1 cup mushroom, halved
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 onion, cut into medium chunks
- 1 cup red pepper, cut into medium chunks
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 4 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- chili flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a glass or plastic bowl prepare your sauce. Combine Chili sauce, soya sauce, rice vinnegar, brown sugar vegetable oil and as manychili flakes as you would like depending on how spicy hot you like your food - set aside until near the end.
- Prepare your pork strips and dust with flower to lock in the juices.
- Heat some oil in a wok and sear the pork. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Wash out the Wok - if necessary - and heat another table spoon or so of oil.
- Start stirrfrying your vegetables begining with the onion and red pepper, when slightly softened add mushrooms - stirr fry for a few minutes (3 - 5 minutes or more if necessary) - then add frozen green beans that have been WARMED - not cooked in the microwave.
- Return the pork to the wok - combine well wth the vegetables - add spinach and sauce and stirr fry until the spinach has wilted and all of the vegetables are coated in the sauce.