Ok, so it's not exactly enchiladas, and not really goulash. It's just a great lunch recipe for those on Atkin's or another low carb diet. Would go well with some green salsa! One could also substitute chicken for the pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler on high.
- 2Mix pork, parmesan, sour cream, and taco seasoning in a small bowl.
- 3Spoon half the mixture down the middle of one of the slices of cheese.
- 4Roll up and place, seam down on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- 5Repeat with other slice of cheese and remaining pork mixture.
- 6Place on top rack in oven and cook about 4 minutes.
- 7Stir, and keep in a pile in the middle of the cookie sheet, and bake another 3-5 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and browning around the edges.
- 8Spoon onto a plate and serve immediately!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Pork 'Enchiladas' Goulash
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.7
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 123.3 mg
- Sodium 640.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 39.1 g