Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Ok, so it's not exactly enchiladas, and not really goulash. It's just a great lunch recipe for those on Atkin's or another low carb diet. Would go well with some green salsa! One could also substitute chicken for the pork.
- 1 pork chop, cooked and sliced
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Preheat broiler on high.
- Mix pork, parmesan, sour cream, and taco seasoning in a small bowl.
- Spoon half the mixture down the middle of one of the slices of cheese.
- Roll up and place, seam down on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Repeat with other slice of cheese and remaining pork mixture.
- Place on top rack in oven and cook about 4 minutes.
- Stir, and keep in a pile in the middle of the cookie sheet, and bake another 3-5 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and browning around the edges.
- Spoon onto a plate and serve immediately!
this was grrrrreat:) I quadrupled the recipe and I had never tried provolone before, thanks for the introduction! It did not last long! Thanks!!
This was absolutely delicious. I added some bell pepper and onion. Served it topped with a little chopped cilantro.... yummy!
Oh my this sounds GOOD. I think I'd like to try it with the pork, chicken and some seitan as well. Yummy!