Recipe by mariposa13
From The Complete Idiot's Guide to Quick & Easy Low Carb Meals. Per Serving: 256 calories, 23g protein, 5g carbs, 2 fiber, 3g net carbs, 16g fat, 5g sat fat, 59mg cholesterol, 837mg sodim
Top Review by Lucy0304
Excellent recipe. I substituted a lower carb Teriyaki sauce for 1 carb worth of sliced bamboo shoots. I felt it added a new texture to the dish that everyone enjoyed. I served it with brown rice for the non-carbwatchers in the family and everyone loved it!
- 1 lb boneless center cut pork chop, rinsed, dried, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger, peeled (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pork with soy sauce in bowl.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over med heat.
- Cook onion and pork for 5 min, stirring.
- Add broccoli and ginger and cook for an additional 5 min or until pork is cooked through and broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Serve, sprinkling with sesame seeds.