1/1 Photo of Low Carb Pizza - Zucchini "crust"
1 hr 15 mins
Barb Witherspoon's Note:
I made this up last night, because we were hungry for pizza while doing the low carb thing. It's not as good as real pizza with bread crust, but we enjoyed it a lot. It satisfied our craving, and my husband asked me to make it again tonight. Hope you like it, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray a pizza pan with cooking spray.
- 3Mix well grated zucchini and 2 eggs.
- 4Place zucchini mixture on the pizza pan, spreading out to the edges of the pan.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 6Spread pizza sauce on partially-cooked"crust" to within about 1/2 inch of the edge.
- 7Top with pepperoni and/or other pizza toppings.
- 8Sprinkle both cheeses on top.
- 9Bake for another 30 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Pizza - Zucchini "crust"
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.6
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 98.5 mg
- Sodium 390.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 13.9 g