Recipe by Carrie A
This is my own version of pizza you can have when doing the low carb thing. It is delicious, even if your not on a diet!
Top Review by PsychoCasseroleStepmom
This is genius and has so many different topping possibilities. I can imagine it would be really delicious with some fresh tomatoes from the garden come summer time. I made it as the recipe stated but the only thing I would change next time would be less oil on the tortilla. I only used 1 tbsp and it was still plenty. I want to try it with some crumbled bacon and pineapples next time!
- 1 low-carb tortilla, wrap (any flavor)
- 1 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- pepperoni (about 15 slices, enough to cover pizza)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- garlic salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese (not in the green can!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put 1 tablespoon olive oil evenly on one side of tortilla, lightly sprinkle with garlic salt(to taste) and place oil side down on a pizza pan.
- Put 1 tablespoon olive oil on dry side of tortilla and lightly sprinkle with garlic salt (to taste).
- Place thinly sliced tomato in one layer across tortilla.
- Place pepperoni in one layer on top of tomatoes.
- Add mozzarella cheese.
- Add parmesan cheese.
- Place in preheated 425°F oven for 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Turn oven to broil until golden and bubbly.
- Keep a close eye on this pizza--it is very thin and can burn very quickly. Worth every bite!