1/3 Photos of Low-Carb Pizza Bites
These are like pizza-flavored mini-quiches using pepperoni as the crust in a mini-muffin pan. They also can be made without the pepperoni. You can use small amounts of whatever pizza ingredients you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Poke the pepperoni slices into the bottoms of the mini-muffin cups, or butter the cups well if you aren't using the pepperoni (I find that oiling the pans doesn't work as well).
- 3Cream the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth and fluffy. Add eggs, garlic, and oregano, and beat until smooth.
- 4Mix the rest of the ingredients in by hand.
- 5Fill the muffin cups with the egg and cheese mixture.
- 6Bake for about 15-18 minutes, or until lightly browned on top and set in center. Remove from oven, and cool for a few minutes (5-10), then run a knife around the top to loosen (I use a plastic knife for my nonstick pan). Remove to a plate.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Carb Pizza Bites
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.7 mg
- Sodium 194.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g