1/42 Photos of Low Carb Pizza
I got this delicious recipe from www.atkinsdietbulletboard.com the orginal chef is Bikergoddess. We all thank her for creating this great recipe. It's not exactly like pizza, but it's pretty close. I like it alot. I've made it twice now, and will be making it over and over again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning or 1/2 teaspoon pizza seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon wet garlic or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Beat together cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- 3Add cream, parmesan, chives, Italian seasoning and garlic.
- 4Spray 9X13 pan with cooking spray or oil.
- 5Place 2 cups mozzarella cheese in bottom of pan.
- 6Pour egg mixture over cheese.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and spread sauce over baked mixture.
- 9Add toppings of choice.
- 10Cover with remaining mozzerella cheese.
- 11Bake until bubbly and brown.
- 12Let stand for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.7
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 158.5 mg
- Sodium 425.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: