I got this delicious recipe from www.atkinsdietbulletboard.com the orginal chef is Bikergoddess. We all thank her for creating this great recipe. It's not exactly like pizza, but it's pretty close. I like it alot. I've made it twice now, and will be making it over and over again.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning or 1⁄2 teaspoon pizza seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon wet garlic or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce (the lowest carb you can find) or 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce (the lowest carb you can find)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- pizza toppings, of choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat together cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- Add cream, parmesan, chives, Italian seasoning and garlic.
- Spray 9X13 pan with cooking spray or oil.
- Place 2 cups mozzarella cheese in bottom of pan.
- Pour egg mixture over cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread sauce over baked mixture.
- Add toppings of choice.
- Cover with remaining mozzerella cheese.
- Bake until bubbly and brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.