Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I am doing a diet called the TNT diet and in the first phase it is virtually no carbs. I'm a pizza eater and I was craving it baaaadly. I created this alternative and it was amazing. It takes like when you eat pull all the toppings and cheese off and eat them first.
- 8 -12 slices pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce, not pasta sauce
- favorite pizza toppings
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray pizza pan or cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange pepperoni so that it overlaps like a flower design to form the "crust". I like to make them in smaller mini pizzas so I use about 8-12 and its about 3-4 inches in diameter.
- Spoon tomato sauce on top of pepperoni.
- Add shredded cheese.
- Top with your favorite toppings.
- Add another layer of cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat to make multiple mini pizzas. The smaller pizzas are much easier to take out and serve.