Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a good way to satisfy your pizza cravings without all the carbs. Don't forget to add the net carbs for the pita bread. It is not shown on here.
- 1 low-carb pita bread
- 2 -3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 -2 ounce turkey pepperoni (8 pieces)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped bell pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon mushroom (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the pita on a small baking dish. Spread the sauce evenly over the pita.
- Layer the pepperoni then vegetables over the sauce. Top with cheese then place in the oven.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.