Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
.this recipe came from food tv. Looks really good. Havent tried it yet but am going to soon.
Make and share this Low Carb Philly Steak Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups deli roast beef, cut into thin strips
- 3 -4 cups spinach leaves or 3 -4 cups mixed greens (if you like more salad use more than this, if you like less)
- 1 1⁄2 cups provolone cheese, shredded
- heat oil in skillet, add onion, and peppers.
- Cook 5-7 minutes.
- Add roast beef and heat thru.
- Spread on a bed of greens and enjoy.