Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
.this recipe came from food tv. Looks really good. Havent tried it yet but am going to soon.
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups deli roast beef, cut into thin strips
- 3 -4 cups spinach leaves or 3 -4 cups mixed greens (if you like more salad use more than this, if you like less)
- 1 1⁄2 cups provolone cheese, shredded
- heat oil in skillet, add onion, and peppers.
- Cook 5-7 minutes.
- Add roast beef and heat thru.
- Spread on a bed of greens and enjoy.