Chef 167408's Note:
.this recipe came from food tv. Looks really good. Havent tried it yet but am going to soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup green pepper, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups deli roast beef, cut into thin strips
- 3 -4 cups spinach leaves or 3 -4 cups mixed greens (if you like more salad use more than this, if you like less)
- 1 1/2 cups provolone cheese, shredded
- 1heat oil in skillet, add onion, and peppers.
- 2Cook 5-7 minutes.
- 3Add roast beef and heat thru.
- 4Spread on a bed of greens and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Philly Steak Salad
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.7
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 452.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
deli roast beef