Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Mom loved to pick the mushy fruit from tree out back to bake the moist, delicious cookies. Now it's my turn. I have substituted the ingredients from the original "full carb" recipe handed down from Mom. Sorry Mom, but I think you would agree that this recipe is just as good.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet or use parchment paper.
- Peel and stem the persimmons then process them in food processor or blender.
- Blend all dry ingredients together. Beat in eggs and persimmon pulp.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
- Options: Add chocolate chips, nuts or/and raisins as desired.
I absolutely love this cookie, my mother loves it, my children love it and my grandchildren love it. The best is.... that it is good for you!!!