Mom loved to pick the mushy fruit from tree out back to bake the moist, delicious cookies. Now it's my turn. I have substituted the ingredients from the original "full carb" recipe handed down from Mom. Sorry Mom, but I think you would agree that this recipe is just as good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease cookie sheet or use parchment paper.
- 3Peel and stem the persimmons then process them in food processor or blender.
- 4Blend all dry ingredients together. Beat in eggs and persimmon pulp.
- 5Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
- 7Options: Add chocolate chips, nuts or/and raisins as desired.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Persimmon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.7
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 107.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: