Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Mom loved to pick the mushy fruit from tree out back to bake the moist, delicious cookies. Now it's my turn. I have substituted the ingredients from the original "full carb" recipe handed down from Mom. Sorry Mom, but I think you would agree that this recipe is just as good.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet or use parchment paper.
- Peel and stem the persimmons then process them in food processor or blender.
- Blend all dry ingredients together. Beat in eggs and persimmon pulp.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
- Options: Add chocolate chips, nuts or/and raisins as desired.
I absolutely love this cookie, my mother loves it, my children love it and my grandchildren love it. The best is.... that it is good for you!!!