- 1⁄2 cup almond flour
- 1⁄2 cup of walnut flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 12 ounces peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the crust ingredients, press into a pie tin and bake 10 minutes at 350ºF.
- Mix together the peanut butter and cream cheese.
- Add the heavy cream and Splenda and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon the filling into the pie crust.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Serve with whipped cream.