Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These little goodies should be frozen before eating (or you could just eat it straight from the mixing bowl!)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons no-sugar-added peanut butter
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- Cream the cream cheese until fluffy and then add other ingredients in the order given.
- Either spoon dollops of the mixture onto parchment paper on a cookie sheet or spoon into a ziploc bag, cut off one corner and use it like a pastry bag to squirt kisses onto the parchment paper.
- Place the cookie sheet in the freezer and freeze the kisses until ready to snack.
- Keep the kisses frozen between snacks.