Recipe by Mercy
These little yummies need to be stored frozen because they melt really quickly, but you can eat them straight from the freezer.
Top Review by im2juls
These are amazing! They definitely cake care of my chocolate fix! I mixed up the recipe after a couple of months. Now, instead of nuts in the bottom of the cupcake liners, I just use crunchy peanut butter. Also, it helps to melt the peanut butter for about 30 seconds in the microwave before adding to the chocolate/butter/Splenda mix.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half or 1 tablespoon cream
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts (or other nuts)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter, chocolate, and Splenda on HIGH in the microwave until the mixture is melted (about 60 to 90 seconds-do not boil).
- Stir the half & half or cream and the peanut butter into the melted mixture.
- Line 10 muffin tins with cupcake papers.
- Place a sprinkle of nuts in bottoms of each tin.
- Divide chocolate mixture evenly between the 10 tins. Freeze until firm.