Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe I came across on youtube, messed with a little bit and came up with a peanut butter cookie that is low carb and edible.
- 1 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid Splenda (or 1 cup granulated)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl - I mix it with clean hands.
- Dough is thick and sticky.
- Form into balls and fork just like regular peanut butter cookies.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.