Recipe by Big Mike2
A very low carb (and just four ingredients required) peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe. Optionally you can leave out the sugar-free chocolate chips and use nuts.
Top Review by Lou
found this recipe this morning, and made it imediately. we loved them. They're so good completely cold. My husband and I are watching our weight, and altho we only ate 2 cookies apiece, we felt absolutely sinful, eating cookies. Hey if you're watching your weight, splurge! you'll love them !I'm passing this recipe on to my friend! Thanks.
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute or 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (Hershey's)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper (do not grease parchment).
- Mix peanut butter, Splenda, egg, vanilla until combined.
- Then slowly mix in chocolate chips.
- Once all mixed portion into 12 balls.
- Place on parchment and then use a fork to criss-cross mark the cookies and flatten them ala regular peanut butter cookies.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool a couple minutes on pan then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Store in airtight bag or container - cookies will be crumbly but not hard, so keep that in mind when storing.