Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
From Linda's Low carb menus and Recipes site. Rich and decadent. Crustless so you may want to add a crust depending on personal preference. Cook time is chill time. Can be garnished with whipped cream and grated chocolate!
- 1 (7 g) packet unflavored gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup da vinci sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- In a small pot, sprinkle the gelatin over 1/2 cup syrup and let soften 5 minutes. Heat and stir over low heat to dissolve the gelatin completely. Do not boil.
- Cool to room temperature.
- (You can also dissolve the gelatin in the microwave by heating it about 30 seconds or so on HIGH. Stir until completely dissolved.).
- Beat the cream cheese and peanut butter until creamy.
- Gradually beat in the remaining 1/4 cup syrup and the gelatin mixture; beat until fluffy.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch pie plate. Chill until set, about 5-6 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream or Whipped Topping, if desired.
- Makes 8-12 servings.
- Can be frozen, but quality will suffer.