Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Atkins for Life Cookbook. You can add grilled chicken to make this a more substantial dish.
- 1 (12 ounce) box low-carb penne
- 6 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2⁄3 cup toasted walnut pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- grated parmesan cheese, to taste
- Cook penne according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients (except Parmesan) in large serving bowl. Stir gently and season to taste.
- Drain pasta thoroughly and toss with sauce.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Serve hot.
This was EXCELLENT!! Thank you for sharing!!! My kids were hesitant to try it..but one BITE and they were hooked!