Top Review by AKillian24
I made this using defatted soy flour and real egg. Great recipe that goes well through a pasta machine. I let my dough rest for about 20 minutes, and used my electric mixer attachment. Because of the dough consistency, I had to start on a thicker setting and work my way down to a sheet thin enough for spaghetti noodles. I dusted it with flour and stored it it the fridge overnight. Don't worry about separating your noodles right away, they break out when boiled. Thanks Dancer!
- 1⁄2 cup soy flour
- 1⁄2 cup protein powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 eggs or 1 egg substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the dry ingredients together add the egg and water and mix well.
- It will be a sticky dough.
- Divide the dough in half.
- Take a half at a time and dust your work surface with protein powder.
- Liberally dust the dough and roll out very very thin on your work surface.
- Fold the dough in half and cut into strips with a very sharp knife.
- Place the cut strips on to a dry towel and let them air dry for 2 hours.
- To cook drop noodles into boiling salted water.
- Use a large pot- water foams.