Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Low carb, baked in oven, full of flavor and texture.
Make and share this Low Carb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut each breast into two to make 8 pieces. (I recommend butterflying but go all the way through to keep pieces even in width)
- Mix cheese and seasoning and place on a plate.
- Wisk together mayo and half and half in a small bowl.
- Use a brush and brush the mayo mixture on each breast both sides then role in cheese mixture until well coated.
- bake 20-25 minutes or until done.