Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Low carb, baked in oven, full of flavor and texture.
Make and share this Low Carb Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons Mrs. Dash table blend seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut each breast into two to make 8 pieces. (I recommend butterflying but go all the way through to keep pieces even in width)
- Mix cheese and seasoning and place on a plate.
- Wisk together mayo and half and half in a small bowl.
- Use a brush and brush the mayo mixture on each breast both sides then role in cheese mixture until well coated.
- bake 20-25 minutes or until done.