1/1 Photo of Low Carb Pancakes With Soy and Coconut Flour
If you do not like to use soy flour, I'm sure you could substitute almond flour in this recipe. I found this on Bob's Red Mill's website. I've modified this recipe to make it low carb and vegetarian. These are not super fluffy and slightly dense. I found these to be very filling and taste great with my Blueberry Pancake Syrup, which is low carb also. ETA: I made this with almond flour and it tasted very good. I needed to add a few spoonfuls of additional coconut flour to thicken the batter.
My Private Note
small p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix wet ingredients and mix dry ingredients.
- 2Pour wet into dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- 3This batter will be thicker than normal pancake batter.
- 4Cook in pan/griddle on med heat with oil. (it will not 'bubble' like regular pancakes).
- 5Flip when underside is browned.
- 6The middle of these pancakes will feel a bit soft on the inside. Once cooled a bit, it will firm up.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Pancakes With Soy and Coconut Flour
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.1
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 142.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: